The Visitor The Visitor

Amazing!

For the people who don't know how to get the alternate ending and are too lazy to goto zeebarf:

Close door
turn on faucet closest to screen
click toilet paper
click toilet bowl
click toilet handle.
Click RIGHT cabinet under sink
plug hair dryer into socket
turn on sink further away
throw hair dryer into the sink FURTHER AWAY!
grab gun

CAP THAT MUFUCKA!

Hope that helps

-Lilj

The Last Stand. The Last Stand.

hmmmm...

Really really fun, but I thought it could've been a bit longer. I thought it ended rather abruptly.

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

Yeah...

I honestly don't see all the hype about this game... yeah the graphics are amazing and all but the health system is absolutely infuriating.

Indestruc2Tank Indestruc2Tank

Very good

but still not as good as the first. The physics are improved, as are the graphics. But for some reason it just wasn't as good as the first

Manga Tutorial Manga Tutorial

coolies.

Very nice... I suck at drawing so this helped a lot

=]

Madness Shooting Madness Shooting

AHAH

Top score... beat that... very addicting game

good job.

Pinch Hitter 2 Full Game Pinch Hitter 2 Full Game

Very very nice

Is it just me or am I just one of the very few that made it all the way to the end? That was a fantastic game... challenging, but not completely impossible. 10/10, keep it up! Will there be a third?

The Pick of Destiny The Pick of Destiny

Wow

I really hope this wins the contest because this game was seriously a lot of fun to play... very challenging at times but once you got into your "rhythm" you can beat it... I also loved the secrets. I SERIOUSLY HOPE YOU WIN THIS CONTEST!!

LilDwarf responds:

Thanks alot! I hope I win, too :3

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

Wow

I great addition to the portal... it made me think off all the characters we've seen over the past few years.... ahh reminiscing.

IndestructoTank! IndestructoTank!

Wow

This is the best game ever... well not really but you get the point.

Graphics: 10, because the game ran so smoothly and not jerky at all.

Style: 10, Very original concept.

Violence: 10, Hurling a tank 100s of feet in the air nailing heli's and ground assault units is pretty violent in my book.

Interactivity: 10, Your exp. pretty much decides how you're going to do in the game.

Humor: 10, Hurling a tank 100's of feet in the air is not only violent, it's funny.

OVERALL 10!!